April 30th ⋅ 8:30am–5:30pm
Keynote: Dr. Susan Brown CRC in Collaborative Digital Scholarship, U Guelph
Provisionally Categorical: Feminist Literary History and Digital Humanities
Digital Diversity @ Ryerson showcases the interdisciplinary digital projects of students, librarians, staff, and faculty whose research and pedagogy engage issues of equity, diversity, and inclusion in a range of innovative ways.
Hosted by the Centre for Digital Humanities, the Department of English, the Faculty of Arts, and the University Library.
• Queering Bodies of Information
• Diversity & (Virtual) Childhood
• Post Print Pedagogy & the Accessible Classroom
• (Racialized) Bodies of Knowledge & Digital Story-Telling
• Inclusion and Collaboration